The Grand Madison was the first high-end condominium created on Madison Park. The building was purchased with 160 retail tenants, and a year later, construction began. It was then converted into luxury condominiums with extraordinary views, white-glove services and exceptional amenities. Since this conversion was completed, the Madison Park neighborhood quickly became one of the most desirable neighborhoods in New York City.
Built in 1906 and known as the “Gift Building”, The Grand Madison formerly drew in luxury-goods buyers from around the world who came to its showrooms to buy wholesale glass, ceramic and silver gift ware. Its location on Fifth Avenue overlooking Madison Square Park’s beautifully landscaped gardens and strolling paths is as compelling now as it was a century ago.