CUSTOMER SERVICE + ASSET MANAGER
Naftali Group is seeking an experienced Customer Service and Asset Manager to join our growing firm. We are searching for a skilled, dynamic, and motivated Residential Property, Customer Service Liaison to interact with Buyers and the Developer while supervising the Property Management for our luxury high-rise Rentals and Condominiums.
ROLES & REPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Acting as a liaison between buyers and developer during the punch list completion phase.
- Responsible for controlling and directing the day-to-day operations of the Property Manager and maintain effective and harmonious resident relations.
- Adhere to all applicable government agency standards and requirements,
- Confirm that all Resident records are maintained and accurate.
- Confirm that Property Manager issues appropriate notices when necessary (i.e., Late payments, eviction notices, returned checks memo)
- Oversee financial objectives of ownership and management to protect the value and integrity of the asset.
- Responsible for overseeing the physical condition of the properties and their upkeep, including Capital project planning, annual budgets, and re-forecasting throughout the year.
- Follow up to ensure the completion of all work and maintenance in the building.
- Responsible for all Resident relations.
- Work on offerings plans and reporting to the board of directors.
- Duties include attending pre-closing punch list walk through’s with buyers of high-end luxury residential condos. Follow up to ensure those items are complete to the highest satisfaction.
- Attend weekly meetings with project ownership and contractors to ensure optimal performance, tracking, and scheduling walk-throughs to ensure closing schedules are met.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Real Estate Customer Service Liaison.
- Extensive background in property management of high-end condominiums and luxury rentals.
- A strong understanding of high-end residential finishes and building systems in condominium conversions and new construction.
- Extensive knowledge of dealing with homeowner’s requests, contractors, and heavy follow-up.
- The ideal candidate will be extremely reliable, professional, and honest.
- The candidate should possess effective written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) at the senior business level with a professional presence and personality.
VICE PRESIDENT, REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS, NEW YORK CITY
Naftali Group, a leading residential real estate investment, and development firm has an immediate opening for a highly intelligent, motivated, and detail-oriented VP of Real Estate Acquisitions to help lead their Acquisitions Team located in New York City. This is an opportunity for an individual to join a thriving, fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial investment firm. The VP of Acquisitions will have direct participation and exposure to the acquisition and development process and will report directly to the CIO, allowing them to utilize their industry knowledge, financial structuring ability, relationships, and overall business acumen to add value to the team. The position’s career path has significant potential within the company.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in real estate, finance, economics, or another business discipline. Master’s degree a plus
- Law degree a major plus; significant transaction document experience required
- Minimum of 3-10 years of outstanding experience at a top real estate investment bank, real estate development, private equity, or consulting firm.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Word capabilities are required; Argus experience preferred
- Experience modeling complicated waterfall structures required
- Demonstrated track record of high achievement in demanding professional and academic settings
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including writing/composition, oral, and listening
- Ability to think strategically and to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with keen attention to detail
- Motivated and results-driven with a strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to network and utilize relationships in order to drive business
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The VP of Acquisitions will play an integral role on the acquisitions team in the identification and analysis of real estate investment opportunities. Major responsibilities include:
- Analysis & Presentation: Oversee junior team members in preparing advanced financial analyses and investment summaries for internal review and presentation to institutional equity and debt partners.
- Document/Legal Review: Work alongside the CIO and outside attorneys in drafting, reviewing and negotiating transaction documentation, including term sheet preparation, PSA and JV agreement review.
- Transaction Sourcing: Utilize relationships and develop new ones in order to source new investment opportunities on the acquisition and lending sides.
- Capital Raising: Utilize relationships and develop new ones in order to help source new equity relationships.
- Transaction Execution: Liaise directly with lenders and capital partners as part of the capital raising and closing process.
- Due Diligence: Lead and/or support the transaction due diligence and closing processes.
INTERNSHIP: FINANCIAL ANALYST
The Naftali Group (“TNG”) has an immediate opening for a highly intelligent, motivated and detail-oriented Real Estate Financial Analyst Intern , currently enrolled in a graduate studies program to join our Acquisitions Team located in New York City.
This is an opportunity for an individual with an interest in real estate to join a thriving, fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial investment firm. This Intern will have direct participation and exposure to the acquisition and development process and to the firm’s Principals, allowing them to rapidly expand their industry knowledge, financial structuring ability, development skills and overall business acumen. The Acquisitions Intern will carry out various tasks including:
- Underwriting real estate investment opportunities
- Preparing presentations for the Investment Committee
- Assisting in creating investment summaries for debt and equity capital raising
Though each student brings unique talents and perspective to an internship, the most successful share common strengths, including:
- Interest in the real estate industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively